The creek bed appears dry in this section, but the dense cover and ground water keeps this area moist and cool even on the hottest days. The MCRCD crew decided to place the game camera at this location due to all of the animal tracks seen in the mud, and now you can enjoy seeing some of the critters that use this creek corridor.
- Raccoons, August 3rd, 11:15 PM
- Elk calf and mother, August 4th, 4:50 PM
- Elk calf running, August 4th, 4:58 PM
- Raccoons, August 5th, 9:30 PM
- Raccoons return, August 5th, 1:30 AM
- Bobcat, August 5th, 4:00 PM